Miss me? I have to admit - it is hard to remember to post updates here. So sorrrrry... but here is how I make it up to you! Sharing my most favorite sandwich recipe evaaaaaaa! Sure to make your eyes roll back into you head. Yea - it's THAT good. Don't let the ingredients scare you away. Together - it is nirvana on toast. Check it out!
ALSO! Week 7 of the MOST Bodacious Football pool is here! Don't forget to play!
Friday is almost here!
- Current Mood: amused
Cardinals lost... booooooooo! :( And we almost lost our star receiver!!! :-O But he was just dinged up - will be fine. Yaaaa :-D I love my football sundays. I think I might have to start a football 101 so I can get all my peeps enjoying a little pig skin too! Something to ponder... But anyway...
THE BEARS WON! Much to the dismay of my friend G over in Philadelphia .
Check it out!
- Current Mood: bouncy
Hurry up! and PLAY TODAY!
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Mood: happy
1. Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
2. See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
3. Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
1. Was in a movie with Richard Roundtree and Robert Forrester and have the stills to prove it.
2. Was on in brochures and on billboards all over Florida when I was 4 promoting the now defunct Circus World.
3. Walked the beach where the ending of the original Planet of the Apes was shot.
Head on over to BODACIOUS GIRL and lets play catch-up!
Remember - you can use your LIVE JOURNAL ID to leave a comment!
How I missed this yesterday is beyond me... except yesterday I was in more of reflective mood after my weekend.
Anyway here is todays post:
30 Minute Jihad with Rachael Ray
And remember my fellow LJers - you can log onto my site to leave a comment with your LJ login. No I won't know your password or anything - it is just how the Six Apart group lets people log in to comment.
Is it FRIDAY YET?!
Anyway - I just posted my weekend thoughts HERE.
I hope everyone had a GREAT holiday weekend and I am very sorry that we all have to go back to work.
Sometimes - life blows... lol